My payment has failed, what do I do?
You will have 10 minutes to finalise your payment after winning an auction. If you’re unable to complete the payment within the given time, unfortunately you will lose your upgrade(s) and we will not try to process the payment again:
- Try the same card again - it may have been a connection issue, so tap the link to try again.
- Add a new card - if you have an alternate card add this and try again.
- Check your internet connection - make sure you have a strong connection over WIFI or 3G / 4G
If these steps do not work, check the following:
- Is your card still current? If not please add a new card and set it as your default payment card by tapping the ‘star’ next to it.
- Do you have sufficient funds on your card to cover your the cost of the upgrade? Do you need to increase your daily transaction amount?
Tip: before you bid for your upgrade make sure your payment methods are up to date, and that you have enough funds to pay for your maximum bid - just so you don’t have to race against the clock if you win.
If you are still experiencing difficulty, contact your financial institution.
My service was delayed or cancelled - can I apply for a refund?
Seatfrog upgrades apply to a specific trip, so if your circumstances change and you are unable to travel, please refer to the terms and conditions of your original booking. It's always best to check with your travel provider.
I was charged the wrong amount, how do I get a refund?
Please contact our team via email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with:
- The name and email address you used to set up your Seatfrog account
- Your booking reference
- A copy of your original ticket
- Your Seatfrog receipt and proof of charge