Should you experience any technical issues send us an email at email@example.com.
Please include the following information:
- A detailed description of the issue you are experiencing.
- The Seatfrog app version number, which can be found in the ‘Settings’ menu, underneath the ‘Sign out’ link e.g. ‘Version 1.0 build 1.1.’
- Your device and operating system e.g. ‘iPhone 6s, iOS 10.3.3’.
- Your trip details including:
- Booking reference
- How you booked your ticket, e.g. virgintrainseastcoast.com, Travel Buddy app, etc.
- How you collected your ticket, mTicket, self-print, posted, collected from the station, etc.
- Ticket type, e.g. Advance, Off-Peak, Anytime, etc.
- Origin station
- Destination station
- Departure date and time
Virgin Trains on the East Coast
If you have any issues with using your upgrade it is best to contact your travel provider.
Submit an online enquiry
+44 (0) 3457 225 333, Opening hours: Monday to Sunday 07:00 - 22:00
Virgin Trains East Coast, FREEPOST RTUH-TUGH-GCLZ, Cramlington NE23 1WG
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Are Seatfrog upgrades eligible for Delay Repay?
If you win an upgrade to First Class and your service is delayed by more than 30 minutes, you can submit a Delay Repay claim via the Virgin Trains East Coast website www.virgintrainseastcoast.com. You will need to submit both your original ticket receipt as well as your Seatfrog upgrade receipt as proof of purchase. Visit the Delay Repay information section for more information.