Seatfrog accepts 10 and 8-character booking references on Standard Advance tickets booked via lner.co.uk on London North Eastern Railway services.
Where to find your 10-character booking reference
You can find your 10-character booking reference in the booking confirmation email issued when you purchase a Standard Advance ticket from lner.co.uk. In the email, LNER refer to it as your ‘transaction reference’, and it usually starts with '18S'.
If you chose to have your tickets posted to you, then you can also find your 10-character booking reference on your ticket starting with '18S' and referred to as 'sort ref'.
Please refer to the confirmation email and physical ticket illustrations below to find out where your 10-character booking reference is located.
Where to find your 8-character ticket collection reference
8-character ticket collection references are issued when you select, ‘Collect your tickets at the station’, when you purchase a Standard Advance ticket from lner.co.uk. Your 8-character ticket collection reference can be found either:
- In your confirmation email sent by London North Eastern Railways under the heading, ‘Collection ref’, or at the bottom of the email under the heading ‘Ticket on Departure’.
- On the bottom-left edge of your orange ticket starting with, ToD, when collected from a ticket machine.
Please refer to the physical ticket illustration below to find out where your 8-character booking reference is located.
I can't find my booking confirmation email
If you have lost or can't find your booking confirmation email, you can easily access this by logging into your LNER account either on the LNER mobile app or website.
- Navigate to the LNER homepage: lner.co.uk
- Click “Sign in/Register” in the top right of the screen.
- Sign in with your details
- Click “My Account”
- On the next screen, click "Manage booking details"
- Your booking references for each trip is displayed here:
Mobile Travel Buddy App
- Download the LNER Travel Buddy App for iOS or Android
- In app, tap ‘My Account’. This will open a browser on your phone.
- Sign in if needed.
- Tap ‘Manage booking details’.
- Your booking details are found here: