You can only upgrade your own seat. Seatfrog currently works on an individual basis. If you are travelling with another person it is possible for each of you to win an upgrade. Each customer must have the Seatfrog app installed on their phone and have added their booking reference to take part. Initially, you may be bidding against each other.
Articles in this section
- How do I buy an eligible ticket?
- Where do I find my booking reference?
- How do I add my third party bookings?
- Why can’t I add my trip?
- Which routes are eligible for Seatfrog upgrades?
- Which ticket types are eligible for a Seatfrog upgrade?
- How many seats can I upgrade?
- Booking channels supported by email@example.com
- How do I claim my upgrade?
- Accessibility and passenger assistance