Here’s a list of reasons why you received a ‘trouble adding your trip’ email from Seatfrog:
- Unsupported third party booking - you may have booked through a third party Seatfrog doesn’t support - view list of supported third party booking channels.
- Email format change - your third party booking channel may have changed the format of their confirmation email. Please email us, as the sooner we know, the sooner we can get onto updating our system!
- Not original third party email - your submitted email was not an original third party booking confirmation email (e.g. copy and paste into email, hand typed itinerary, printed from Web browser, scans).
- Email account formatting - A setting in your email account has changed the format of your forwarded emails (setting should be set to send email as ‘plain text and HTML’).
- Unsupported train operator - We currently support Virgin Trains East Coast upgrades.
- Ineligible ticket - You may not have an eligible ticket type.
If you’re still experiencing troubles with forwarding your booking confirmation email, please email your details and information on your experience to firstname.lastname@example.org and the team will investigate further for you.