Seatfrog can automatically process Standard Advance tickets for travel with London North Eastern Railway when made through a selection of third party booking channels, when you forward your original booking confirmation email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember, you must forward it from the same email account that you signed up to Seatfrog with, so we can match!
Booking channels currently supported by email@example.com
- LNER4Business - www.lner.co.uk/business/4business
- Trainline (web and app) - www.thetrainline.com - does not include Trainline Business accounts.
- Virgin Trains (web and app) - www.virgintrains.co.uk
- London North Eastern Railway (web and app) - www.lner.co.uk
- Southern Railway (web and app) - www.southernrailway.com
- Transpennine (web and app) - www.tpexpress.co.uk
- Red Spotted Hanky (web) - www.redspottedhanky.com
- Cross Country (web) - www.crosscountrytrains.co.uk
- Capita Travel and Events - www.capita.com
If you've booked through another channel not listed above, we may still be able to help you participate in bidding for an upgrade. Please contact our support team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, with the following details and we'll take it from there:
- LNER departure station
- LNER destination station
- Departure date & time
- Ticket type, e.g. Advance, Anytime, Off-Peak etc
We have some great new partners on the horizon but we'd love to know which train companies you're most excited to upgrade with. Make a recommendation!
Please note, the third party booking channels listed above do not imply any endorsement or sponsorship of Seatfrog by the named businesses, or any other association between Seatfrog and such named businesses.