Seatfrog can automatically process London North Eastern Railway bookings made through a selection of third party booking channels when you forward your original booking confirmation email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember, you must forward it from the same email account that you signed up to Seatfrog with, so we can match!
Booking channels currently supported by email@example.com
- LNER4Business - www.lner.co.uk/business/4business
- Trainline (web and app) - www.thetrainline.com
- Virgin Trains (web and app) - www.virgintrains.co.uk
- London North Eastern Railway (web and app) - www.lner.co.uk
- Southern Railway (web and app) - www.southernrailway.com
- Transpennine (web and app) - www.tpexpress.co.uk
- Red Spotted Hanky (web) - www.redspottedhanky.com
- Cross Country (web) - www.crosscountrytrains.co.uk
Please let us know if you have booked through another third-party channel, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and our support team will take it from there.
Not travelling with LNER?
We have some great new partners on the horizon but we'd love to know which train companies you're most excited to upgrade with. Make a recommendation!
Please note, the third party booking channels listed above do not imply any endorsement or sponsorship of Seatfrog by the named businesses, or any other association between Seatfrog and such named businesses.