We are sorry you haven’t been able to add your trip. Please make sure you have installed the latest Seatfrog app to ensure you have access to the latest features.
The ticket types we currently support are:
LNER: Standard Advance, Standard Off-Peak, Standard Super Off-Peak or Standard Anytime ticket,
Virgin Trains: Standard Advance with more ticket types coming soon.
There are a few reasons why you may not be able to add your trip:
- Did you wait for 24-hours before adding your trip?
- Do you have a season ticket?
- Are you travelling on a weekend? Check with our travel partner to see if weekend upgrades are offered, here.
- Are you still stuck?
If you booked your trip on a weekday, it takes 24-hours for your booking to appear in our systems. If you booked your trip on the weekend, your trip will appear in our systems by the following Tuesday.
If the time period has passed, and you are still unable to add your trip, please check that you are travelling on an eligible route and have an eligible ticket type. If that doesn’t work, please contact us with your trip details and a member of our customer support team will investigate your trip for you.
We currently don’t accept season tickets. We are working hard on a new feature to enable season ticket holders to bid on an upgrade.
Check with your chosen travel partner
We have released a new feature designed to help people who have trouble adding their trips, as well as those who've booked via third party channels:
- You can now forward your booking confirmation email directly to email@example.com
- We only support Standard Advance ticket types. Please note this is not the same as tickets. booked in advance, and excludes Super Off Peak, Off-Peak, Anytime, Open Return and Season ticket types.
- Your trip will be added automatically to your Seatfrog app and you’ll receive a confirmation email.
- You need to forward the booking from your registered Seatfrog address.
We have more info on forwarding your booking confirmation here.