You can add your trips to Seatfrog in two different ways: in the app using Train Search, or by entering your booking reference number (selected operators).
Using our Train Search tool
To add your trip to your Seatfrog account you'll first need to make sure that you have the latest version of the app. Please check this by going to either the Play Store for Android users or the App Store for iOS users.
Once you've downloaded the new version you'll be able to add your trip directly to your account by searching on your trip details. We'll then generate a list of trips. You just need to find and confirm yours, then you can make a bid!
Please check that your trip details are correct and remember that upgrades are only valid for the specified trip and are not transferable.
If you can't find your trip, please check that your travel date is within our current schedule, here.
Entering your booking reference
Once you have purchased an eligible ticket directly from a Seatfrog travel partner follow these steps:
- Tap on 'Upgrade to First Class'
- On the Add Auction page, select the 'Booking Reference' tab
- Enter your booking reference.
- Enter your departure date.
- Search for your trip.
- To bid for more than one person to upgrade, remember to increase the quantity before placing a bid. You can do this by tapping on the purple edit button, amending the quantity and tapping done.