Bid to WIN! 3 x double return First Class tickets up for grabs on Grand Central.
By creating/holding a Seatfrog account and bidding for an upgrade on Grand Central, you will be automatically entered into the prize draw for 1x double return First Class ticket on Grand Central. There are a total of 3 prizes to be drawn. First, please see the terms of the Prize Draw (“Draw”) below to proceed with your entry.
Who may enter:
- This free prize draw (“Draw”) is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over. Residents must have a valid United Kingdom postal address.
- Entrants must have a current, active Seatfrog account.
How to enter:
- Agree to the Draw terms.
- Add a Grand Central service to your Seatfrog app and BID for an upgrade between 6th October 2021 and 11:59 pm on 30th November 2021.
- Each auction that you place a bid in counts as 1 x entry. You can bid for as many upgrades as you like within the competition period, gaining additional entries for each auction you participate in.
- Make sure your email address in your Seatfrog app is current so we can notify you should you win.
Note: 1 entry for each auction that you place an eligible bid on.
All entries must be received on or before midnight Tuesday, 30 November 2021 (UK time).
Three (3) eligible winners will be selected randomly by the “Promoter” on 8 December 2021.
The winner will be notified by the Seatfrog team by email, by 10 December 2021 and will be required to provide their travel dates, destination and address in the United Kingdom in order to claim their prize. The winner must respond to the email within 7 days with their address otherwise the prize will be forfeited by the winner and the prize will be redrawn at random until a winner has been confirmed.
The prize is two return advance First Class tickets for each winner on the Grand Central route to a total value of £300. Destination and Date of travel can be chosen by the winner, however, the service must be operated by Grand Central across their route. Prize must be delivered to an address in the United Kingdom. Tickets cannot be exchanged and a cash alternative will not be provided. Employees and family of Seatfrog and Grand Central are not eligible to enter.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for (and will have no liability in connection with) acts, omissions and occurrences beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, including but not limited to:
- any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion;
- any changes to prizes or the way in which they can be used;
- damage, loss, injury suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting any prize;
- problems with the allotment or dispatch of prizes (such as prizes failing to reach the intended recipient); and
- any act, omission or default of any third party supplier.The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it (including the prize(s)), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion (including the prize(s)).
The Promoter is Seatfrog Ops Limited (10784220) whose registered office is 1 St. Katharine's Way, London, England, E1W 1UN, United Kingdom. SEATFROG® is a registered trademark used under licence.