Buy a train ticket on Seatfrog to automatically enter!
Luxury trip to Bath Competition T&Cs
By creating/holding a Seatfrog account and purchasing a train ticket on your Seatfrog app, you will be automatically entered into the prize draw for a luxury trip for up to four (4) people to Bath, UK. There is one prize in total. First, please see the terms of the Prize Draw (“Draw”) below to proceed with your entry.
Who may enter:
- This prize draw (“Draw”) is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over.
- Residents must have a valid United Kingdom postal address.
- Entrants must have a current, active Seatfrog account.
How to enter:
- Agree to the Draw terms.
- Purchase a train ticket on your Seatfrog app between 17th November 2022 and 11:59pm on 15th December 2022.
- Each train ticket that you purchase counts as 1 x entry. You can buy as many train tickets as you like within the competition period, gaining additional entries for each ticket purchased. Multiple tickets purchased in the one order will be counted separately. For example a return ticket, counts as two tickets (outbound and inbound), so this will be two entries.
- Make sure your email address in your Seatfrog app is current so we can notify you should you win.
Note: 1 entry for each train ticket you purchase on your Seatfrog app.
All entries must be received on or before midnight Thursday, 15 December 2022 (UK time).
The eligible winner will be selected randomly by the “Promoter” on 19 December 2022.
The winner will be notified by the Seatfrog team by email, by 20th December 2022 and will be required to provide their (ideal) travel dates, ID with date of birth (DOB) and address in the United Kingdom in order to claim their prize. The winner must respond to the email within 10 days with their address otherwise the prize will be forfeited by the winner and the prize will be redrawn at random until a winner has been confirmed.
The prize is:
- 4x First Class return tickets on GWR services for the winner and 3 family members/friends.
Tickets will only be valid on GWR services, seat and reservations cannot be made. You must buy a ticket for any part of your journey that is not taken on an GWR service. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. Employees and family of Seatfrog and GWR are not eligible to enter.
- 2 night stay for up to 4 people in one of the 3 selected properties by The Curated Property Company. It is not possible to choose any other property from The Curated Property Company apart from these confirmed below:
Accommodation is subject to availability and travellers must adhere to the Curated Property Group’s checking-in policies and terms, the winner will need to supply Curated Property Group with a payment card for property security reasons and any incidentals, as part of their conditions.
- Dinner for up to 4 people at the rising star restaurant, ‘Upstairs at Landrace’. To the value of up to £350, not exchangeable for cash. Any remaining amount will be forfeited once the dinner is completed.
- The group dining can be no larger than 4 people.
- The prize is to be claimed in entirety in the one sitting.
- The prize can be claimed within 1 year after the competition winner is announced.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable and is subject to availability. We reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. Employees and family of Seatfrog are not eligible to enter.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for (and will have no liability in connection with) acts, omissions and occurrences beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, including but not limited to:
- any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion;
- any changes to prizes or the way in which they can be used;
- damage, loss, injury suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting any prize;
- problems with the allotment or dispatch of prizes (such as prizes failing to reach the intended recipient); and
- any act, omission or default of any third party supplier. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it (including the prize(s)), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion (including the prize(s)).
The Promoter is Seatfrog Ops Limited (10784220) whose registered office is 1 St. Katharines Way, London, England, E1W 1UN, United Kingdom. SEATFROG® is a registered trademark used under license.