Share your Carriage Confession for your chance to Win £25 Seatfrog Credit.
By sharing your Carriage Confession with email address at http://frg.gr/3OibOgY and creating and holding a Seatfrog account within the competition period, you will be entered into the competition for credit to use towards upgrades and train tickets within the Seatfrog app. The winner will be chosen after each calendar month. First, please see the terms of the Competition (“Competition”) below to proceed with your entry.
Who may enter:
- This competition (“Competition”) is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over.
- Entrants must have a current, active Seatfrog account and opted into Marketing communications.
How to enter:
- Agree to the Competition terms.
- Submit your Carriage Confession with your email address registered to your Seatfrog account on the official Carriage Confession survey page (http://frg.gr/3OibOgY) while it is live.
- Make sure your email address in your entry matches your Seatfrog app so we can notify you should you win, and send you your prize easily.
Entries for each month, must be received on or before midnight, on the last day of each calendar month (UK time).
There is ONE winner for this competition each calendar month, which will be selected based on skill. The most unique and funny ‘Carriage Confession’ story will win. They will be judged and chosen by the “Promoter” on the following Monday after each calendar month.
The winner will be notified by the Seatfrog team by email, by the Wednesday after the winner has been chosen, and the winners Seatfrog credit will be automatically applied in their Seatfrog accounts. If the email from winning entry does not match a Seatfrog account email, the winner must respond to the email within 10 days otherwise the prize will be forfeited. And if the winner does not supply their email, the entry is invalid.
The valid winning entry will receive £25.00 credit loaded onto the winner’s Seatfrog account to use towards any train tickets and upgrade/s with our eligible rail partners.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. Employees and family of Seatfrog are not eligible to enter.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for (and will have no liability in connection with) acts, omissions and occurrences beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, including but not limited to:
- any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion;
- any changes to prizes or the way in which they can be used;
- damage, loss, injury suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting any prize;
- problems with the allotment or dispatch of prizes (such as prizes failing to reach the intended recipient); and
- any act, omission or default of any third party supplier.The Promoter’s decision is final and tickets being brought respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- Incomplete entries will be disqualified and will not be counted.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and tickets are being brought in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it (including the prize(s)), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion (including the prize(s)).
The Promoter is Seatfrog Ops Limited (10784220) whose registered office is 1 St. Katharines Way, London, England, E1W 1UN, United Kingdom. SEATFROG® is a registered trademark used under licence.