Seatfrog’s Lucky Ticket Lotto Promotion Terms & Conditions
By holding a Seatfrog account and buying train ticket/s within the promotion period, you will be automatically entered into the weekly prize draw to win the cost of your train ticket back, up to the value of £100, in Seatfrog credit, to use towards train tickets and upgrades within your Seatfrog app. There are a total of 12 (twelve) prizes, ONE to be drawn each week across the 12 week promotion period. First, please see the terms of the Prize Draw (“Draw”) below to proceed with your entry.
Who may enter:
- This prize draw (“Draw”) is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over.
- Residents must have a valid United Kingdom postal address.
- Entrants must have a current, active Seatfrog account and opted into Marketing communications.
How to enter:
- Agree to the Draw terms.
- Buy a Train Ticket through your Seatfrog app between Monday 23rd January 2023 and until 11:59pm Sunday 16th April 2023.
- Each time you purchase a train ticket during the promotion period, this will count as a separate entry. You can buy as many train tickets as you like within the promotion period, gaining additional entries for each ticket that has been bought.
- Make sure your email address in your Seatfrog app is current so we can notify you should you win.
Note: 1 entry for each train ticket purchase.
All weekly entries must be received before midnight each Sunday during the promotion period, starting from Monday 23rd January. The 12 week promotion period ends 11:59pm Sunday 16th April 2023.
Winner selection (weekly):
The eligible weekly winner will be selected randomly by the “Promoter” each week on a Wednesday, for 12 weeks. Starting, Wednesday 1st February 2023, until Wednesday 19th April, 2023.
Each weekly winner will be notified each week by the Seatfrog team by email, by or before each Monday, starting Monday 6th February 2023 and will be required to provide their address in the United Kingdom in order to claim their prize. The winner must respond to the email within 7 days with their address otherwise the prize will be forfeited by the winner and the prize will be redrawn at random until a winner has been confirmed.
The prize is Seatfrog credit to use towards train tickets and upgrades up to the value of their winning ticket purchase, to a maximum value of £100. The credit will be added to the winner’s Seatfrog account within 7 business days after the winner’s confirmation. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. Employees and family of Seatfrog are not eligible to enter.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for (and will have no liability in connection with) acts, omissions and occurrences beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, including but not limited to:
- any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion;
- any changes to prizes or the way in which they can be used;
- damage, loss, injury suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting any prize;
- problems with the allotment or dispatch of prizes (such as prizes failing to reach the intended recipient); and
- any act, omission or default of any third party supplier.The Promoter’s decision is final and tickets being brought respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- Incomplete entries will be disqualified and will not be counted.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and tickets are being brought in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it (including the prize(s)), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion (including the prize(s)).
The Promoter is Seatfrog Ops Limited (10784220) whose registered office is 1 St. Katharines Way, London, England, E1W 1UN, United Kingdom. SEATFROG® is a registered trademark used under licence.
- A Chambers
- J Groeger
- J Tierney
- A Wolanow
- S Jude
- M Garvock
- A Marran
- B Dennis