Enter our World Car Free Day for your chance to Win £25 Seatfrog Credit.
By following the rules on either our Facebook, Instagram or X (Twitter) competition within the competition period, you will be entered into the competition for credit to use towards upgrades and train tickets within the Seatfrog app. The winner will be chosen on Monday 25 September. First, please see the terms of the Competition (“Competition”) below to proceed with your entry.
Who may enter:
- This competition (“Competition”) is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over.
- In order to redeem their credit, the winner must have or create a Seatfrog Account.
How to enter:
- Agree to the Competition terms.
- On either our Instagram, Facebook or Twitter post promoting the competition, like the post, follow the relevant page and tag a friend in the comments.
- Make sure you check your DMs on Monday 25 September for a message from us to give you your credit.
00:00 on Monday 25 September.
There is ONE winner for this competition who will be randomly selected by the Promoter.
The winner will be notified by the Seatfrog team by Direct Message on the channel the winner used to enter the competition, by the end of Monday 25 September, and the winners Seatfrog credit will be automatically applied in their Seatfrog accounts. The winner must respond to the message within 10 days otherwise the prize will be forfeited. And if the winner does not reply to the message, the entry is invalid.
The valid winning entry will receive £25.00 credit loaded onto the winner’s Seatfrog account to use towards any train tickets and upgrade/s with our eligible rail partners. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. Employees and family of Seatfrog are not eligible to enter.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for (and will have no liability in connection with) acts, omissions and occurrences beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, including but not limited to:
- any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion;
- any changes to prizes or the way in which they can be used;
- damage, loss, injury suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting any prize;
- problems with the allotment or dispatch of prizes (such as prizes failing to reach the intended recipient); and any act, omission or default of any third-party supplier.
- Incomplete entries will be disqualified and will not be counted.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and tickets are being brought in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it (including the prize(s)), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion (including the prize(s)).
The Promoter is Seatfrog Ops Limited (10784220) whose registered office is 1 St. Katharines Way, London, England, E1W 1UN, United Kingdom. SEATFROG® is a registered trademark used under licence.