As Seatfrog provides last-minute upgrades, we can't always guarantee availability in accessible areas in First Class coaches. Travellers who have a disability, require a wheelchair space, or have restricted mobility can Avanti West Coast, passenger assist team, to check accessibility availability before entering a Seatfrog auction.
Articles in this section
- Standard Premium
- Which Avanti West Coast routes are eligible?
- Which ticket types are eligible for a Seatfrog upgrade on Avanti West Coast?
- Where do I find my booking reference on my booking confirmation email?
- Where do I find my booking reference on my ticket?
- How to find your booking reference in the Avanti West Coast app?
- What is included in my First Class upgrade?
- What happens if my trip is delayed or cancelled?
- Accessibility & passenger assistance
- Need more help?