We hope you do not experience any of these, however if you do these instructions can help.
What to do if the app crashes or freezes
First ensure your operating system is compatible with the latest version of our app:
- iOS: iOS 14+
- Android: we support 7+
Older operating systems may still run the app though some of the newer features may be limited.
Try restarting the Seatfrog app:
- View your open apps.
- Find the Seatfrog app, then swipe up to close it.
- Visit the home screen and then relaunch the app.
Android (these steps may vary according to your device)
- Tap the Recent Apps button.
- Swipe across to Seatfrog, then swipe up or across to close it.
- Tap the Recent Apps button again, and then relaunch the app.
Try a fresh install:
- On the home screen, tap and hold the Seatfrog icon until it shakes.
- Tap "Edit Home Screen", then the "-" symbol over the Seatfrog app.
- Tap "delete app" on the pop up.
- Open the App Store and install the Seatfrog app.
- From the Android home screen, tap Settings > App.
- Find Seatfrog in your list of apps, tap it. For older Android devices, navigate to Settings > Applications > Manage applications.
- Tap Clear Data. If you are using Android 6.0+, tap Storage > Clear Data.
- Tap Uninstall.
- Open Google Play and install the Seatfrog app.
What to do if you have trouble signing in
If you have trouble signing in, resetting your password may help:
- Open the Seatfrog app.
- Tap the ‘Log in’ button.
- Tap the ‘Forgot Password?’ link under the login form.
- Enter the email address that you used to sign up to Seatfrog.
- Check your email - tap the ‘reset password’ link and you will be taken to a web page to choose a new password.
- Tap ‘Reset’ - you can then return to the Seatfrog app and sign in with your new password.
Mobile connection troubleshooting
If you are experiencing connection issues, try the following:
- Check your internet connection. Try loading other websites from your device to test your connection.
- Try using both Wi-Fi and 4/5G (mobile data).
- Ensure mobile data is enabled on your device.
Blackberry Keyboard problems
Some Blackberry users have reported problems not being able to use the app as their physical keyboard doesn't work.
If you find you are having problems with this please enable the phone's virtual keyboard from your device settings. You should then be able to use the app.
If you continue to experience problems please contact us at email@example.com.