You can book Passenger Assistance up to two hours before your journey to get help with your most important travel needs.
- Arrange personal assistance
- Ask for help when getting on and off trains
- Reserve wheelchair spaces and seats
- Provide detailed rail information to make your journey as smooth as possible
- Get help with any animals or pets travelling with you
How to book:
Online: Book using our handy booking form
Phone: Call the Assisted travel helpline: 0800 107 2149
WhatsApp: Simply message ‘Assisted Travel’ to 07812 223336 for help with your booking.
WhatsApp is monitored between 6am – 11pm Monday to Sunday every day (Except Christmas Day and Boxing day). Please note, it may take longer to respond to your request during service disruptions.
App: Book Passenger Assistance by using the Transreport App. Click the links below to download: