My payment has failed, what do I do?
First, take a breath. You will have 10 minutes to finalise your payment:
- Try the same card again - it may have been a connection issue, so tap the link to try again
- Add a new card - if you have an alternate card add this and try again
- Check your internet connection - make sure you have a strong connection over WIFI or 3G / 4G
If these steps do not work, check the following:
- Is your card still current? If not please add a new card and set it as your default payment card by tapping the ‘star’ next to it
- Do you have sufficient funds on your card to cover the cost of the upgrade? Do you need to increase your daily transaction amount?
Tip: Before you bid for your upgrade make sure your payment methods are up to date, and that you have enough funds to pay for your maximum bid - this means you don’t have to race against the clock if you win.
If you are still experiencing difficulty, contact your financial institution.
I was charged the wrong amount, how do I get a refund?
Please contact our team via email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with:
- The name and email address you used to set up your Seatfrog account
- Your booking reference
- A copy of your original ticket
- Your Seatfrog receipt and proof of charge
I submitted a pre-bid and my plans changed, can I get a refund?
Once you have added a trip and submitted a pre-bid you cannot retract that bid even if your plans have changed. You can reduce your pre-bid amount and you hopefully will get outbid very early in the auction and will not win an upgrade.
As Seatfrog upgrades apply to a specific trip, if your circumstances change and you’re unable to travel, please refer to the terms and conditions of your original booking. It’s always best to check with your travel provider.
I accidently submitted a bid, can I get a refund?
Once you have added a trip and submitted a bid, whether it’s a pre-bid or in a live auction, you cannot retract that bid. Unfortunately Seatfrog cannot issue refunds as this is an auction and we must be fair to all participants. Because of this we always ask you to confirm your bid after you have placed it.
I purchased too many upgrades, can I get a refund?
To be fair to other participants, it is important to take care when selecting the quantity of upgrades you wish to bid for as refunds will not be offered. We ask you to confirm your quantity after you have selected it because of this.